Dr.Mahsa Houshdar’s office
- Owner of a personal clinic since 2001
- Psychiatrist working at Ghaem Hospital in Karaj since 2009
- Psychiatrist working in Farhangian Clinic since 2011
- Psychiatrist with special skills in quitting methamphetamine with work experience in Afarinesh Clinic and conducting research in this regard
- Experienced work in designing Internet treatment systems for patients to perform extensive services in schools and factories and perform remote medical services on ships or aircraft and CEO of Shafa Electronic Company from 2010 to 2018
- Consulting psychiatrist of Shahid Rajaei Hospital from 1999 to 2001
- Addiction treatment ward in Shariati Hospital, Karaj, from 2001 to 2003
Academic education :
- I Graduated in psychiatry in 1999
- I studied general psychiatry at Taleghani and Imam Hossein Hospital.
- I passed psychiatry course at Imam Hossein Hospital, Department of Children and Adolescents.
- I studied neurology for 3 months in Loghman Hospital.
- I spent a month in forensic psychiatry at the Forensic Medicine Center in Tehran
- Neurobiology of increase in violence in Syria and role of online medical care in its reduction
- Neurobiology of increase in violence in Pakistan and role of online medical care in its reduction
- The role of socioeconomic welfare in the prevalence of severe vitamin D deficiency, vitamin B12 deficiency and glucose metabolic changes in population of Karaj, Iran
- performing an online medical care system in high schools in Iran.
- Results of Operation the Online Medical Care System in High Schools
- The relationship between maternal depression and child abuse.
- Prevalence of child sexual abuse
- Prevalence of vitamin B12 deficiency in people addicted to methamphetamine.
- Prevalence of calcium infection in people addicted to methamphetamine.
- Prevalence of gastric infection in people addicted to methamphetamine.
- Prevalence of disorders of glucose metabolism in people addicted to methamphetamine.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in people addicted to methamphetamine